CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Incredible's!!!


I've finally figured out who Noah resembles! A few weeks ago, I was cutting my sister-in-law's hair, and she said to me, "You have your own personal troll doll (referring to Noah)!" I tried not to take offense, and replied, "Troll dolls are so cute!" She agreed, and I just had to laugh. So when we were visiting in Milford this last time, my dad made a comment and said he looked like a cupie doll (apparently the old dolls with the little swirl of plastic hair on their heads)! So I agreed, and then the other day I had an epiphany......Jack Jack off The Incredible's!!! Noah looks just like him! I just had to laugh, so now that is what Noah is going to be for Halloween!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so cute! What a fun idea! Xander is getting to the age where he'll probably want to pick his own costumes out and I'm so not creative when it comes to clothing/sewing and accessorizing!