CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Memories of Rick

I have only a few memories of my brother, and I think mostly to the fact that we were seven years apart, and by the time I was old enough to want to hang out with him, Rick was serving his mission, off to college, and then in the military. I have a couple of memories just going on drives, listening to Def Leppard, and he would always let me shift the gear shift, and I remember how important that made me feel. We also took a few trips into Price, so that Rick could "check stuff out" at the local sporting goods store! There were also the board games. Rick loved board games, and when he was in the military, occasionally got to come home, he would always purchase a new game! The funny part was, that he was such a rules nazi, that he spent the whole time figuring out rules then we did ever playing the game!! What great memories, though they may be few, I wanted to write them down so that they don't slip away. If you knew Rick, tell me your memories!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know if you remember, but I was born visually impaired and had to wear huge glasses. Rick was 2 years older than me and he never teased me. He was always so nice! It's a simple memory, but I think something his family would like to know about him now.

Bryan and Candice said...

hey megan, i so sorry about your bother thats so sad.when i was 10 my sister passed away and its not something you will ever forget or get over. you just have to keep in mind all the good times you had with them.hope all is well
♥love candice♥

Unknown said...

Tu hermano fue un gran amigo compañero de mision de gran corazon el me ayudo mucho como misionero en
Argentina lo extrano
Un abrazo querido
Hasta vernos con el
REY
Rey

Unknown said...

No sabia de su fallecimiento me rompio el alma...fue mi compañero y vivimos como elderes cosas increíbles me suo escuchar y aconsejar muy mesurado en sus opinines y generoso..un gran amigo
Mis respetos...
as nch